How to Access BPS Pay Stubs & BPS W2s Form Online
- Use a computer or device that is connected to the internet; go to BPS Pay Stubs Login
- You will be taken to the BPS login page screenshot below.
- Enter your username and password to sign in to the system. [User ID; Tips Password, Associate ID Most recent password]. Click on the Login button.
Check More Posts,
- Covenant Health Employees Pay Stubs
- DTLR Pay Stubs
- Elara Caring Pay Stubs
- Snider Blake Pay Stub
- Entertainment Partners Pay Stubs Login
- EPAY Pay Stubs Login
- ESELFSERVE Pay Stubs Login
- Ecolab Pay Stubs Login
- EDUStaff Pay Stubs Login
- Fannie Mae Pay Stubs Login
- If you’re a new user, the first password will be your DOB in MMYY format and the four last SSN digits. If, for instance, you have a DOB of 01 December 1989. The four digits that make up the last four of your SSN are 6789, so your username is 12896789.
- The user who is the first time will be asked to select and provide the answers to five security-related questions, which include which city you were raised in and the name of your closest friend, the paper town’s name as well as the model of the first vehicle that you owned, and also who was your an idol in your childhood. steps.
- You must click the Save option to save the next question following your answer.
- Change your password. To change your password, type in your temporary password and enter the new one you want to use.
- After you have changed your password, you’ll be on your dashboard. The dashboard looks as follows.
- To see your pay stubs click the tab Pay Stubs and then click the view icon.
- You can then download them in pdf format or send your pay stubs to yourself with or without a password.
- To view your W2s select the W-2 tab, and then click the co-view icon. It will then be downloaded in a password-secured PDF file.
- You must use an SSN without dashes as a password in order to access forms for W2.
Do not leave your account if you don’t log out. BPS Pay Stubs Login